- New guidelines for Facebook and Instagram
- How can I delete my user data
- Takedown is still live. What can I do?
- Youtube Whitelist: How to erase claims of my own music on Youtube?
- Facebook/Instagram Whitelist
- How can I link my release to my profile on Instagram?
Common Distribution Issues
- Traditional, Generic, Religious, Holiday and Public Domain Content
- Audio Quality
- My release has been reopened. What can I do?
- SoundCloud: How to avoid claims, merge and find your account?
- Why isn't my music published on Apple Music?
- How can I create an account?
- Indiefy Guidelines: Account Verification
- Indiefy Guidelines: Risky Content
- Indiefy Guidelines: Why has my account been frozen or deactivated?
- Indiefy Guidelines: How can I prevent my release from being rejected, reopened or taken down?
- Why was my application rejected?
Payments & Royalties
- How can I receive my royalties if I am in Colombia?
- What payment method can I use to recieve my royalties according to my country?
- Payoneer payment method: What is it and how do I set up an account?
- Wise payment method: What is it and how do I set up an account?
- Can I pay or get paid with PayPal?
- Stripe payment method: What is it and how to set up my account?
General Information & Knowlegde
- Can I submit a cover song?
- My release was not published on Amazon Music. What can I do?
- How Can I Promote my Music?
- Artificial Streaming: What is it? Why and how to avoid it
- Why should I have a PRO subscription?
- What happens when I stop paying for my PRO membership?