Important information about Amazon Music
More and more stores are becoming more selective in the content they publish and for this, they ask artists, labels and distributors to comply with certain rules. Previously Apple Music was the only platform with particularly strict guidelines, however, this is beginning to become a trend among some other stores to guarantee quality content for their listeners/subscribers.
- 1700 X 1700 pixels at least (avoid enlarged images)
- 72 DPI
- PNG or JPG files
- Avoid pixelated images
- Avoid frames
- Avoid logos and/or typography that are not related to your release.
- The cover should only include text that indicates the title of the release and the name of the artist (as it is written in the metadata)
- The Parental Advisory logo is not essential if it’s explicit content, but if you use it, it must be with an adequate resolution and only this format:
- Incomplete audio
- Tracks or audio with a silence of more than 5 seconds
- Tracks or audio with a track duration less than 60 seconds (with exceptions such as intros and outros of some albums)