Account verification is the collection of data that allows us to prove that the artist is who he says he is and that the content of his music is really owned by him, and/or with whom he claims to have a featuring.
This process serves us to validate your social networks and to complete your profile in Indiefy.
For us, it is very important to follow this process because it protects the artist from identity theft and it also helps us to take care of the quality and veracity of the content we publish.
Verification is requested in the following scenarios:
- An artist who is new to the platform and wants to unlock the delivery of 3 releases per month.
- When an Artist is considered a Suspicious Artist (check conditions for Suspicious Artist)
- When the Artist keeps sending Feat. with high popularity
- When the Artist has a high popularity profile on Spotify
Keep in mind
- Non-verified Basic users have access to 1 release and 1 artist profile.
- Verified Basic Users have access to 3 releases and 1 artist profile (this will not change).
- Non-Verified PRO users have access to 3 releases and 1 artist profile.
- Verified PRO users have access to unlimited releases and unlimited artists' profiles (this will not change).