Account verification is the collection of data that allows us to check the artist is who claims to be and/or with whom the artist claims to have a featuring track as well as to make sure the artist actually owns the content submitted,
This process serves us to validate your social networks and to complete your profile in Indiefy.
It is very important to us to follow this process in order to protect the artists from impersonation and it also helps us to take care of the quality and veracity of the content we publish.
Validation is requested in the following scenario:
An artist who is new to the platform and wants to unlock the delivery of 3 releases per month (Basic) or unlimited releases (PRO): In this case please add the social media for your project on your artist profile.
Verification is requested in the following scenarios:
- When an Artist is found with suspicious/irregular activity.
- When the Artist keeps sending featuring tracks with high popularity.
- When the Artist has a high popularity profile on Spotify or any other platform and is just getting started with Indiefy.
In this case, you will need to fill out this form.
Keep in mind
- Non-verified Basic users have access to 1 release per month and 1 artist profile.
- Verified Basic Users have access to 10 releases per month and 1 artist profile (this will not change).
- Non-Verified PRO users have access to 10 per month releases and 1 artist profile.
- Verified PRO users have access to unlimited releases and unlimited artist profiles (this will not change).