Indiefy considers the following as risky content and can/will get your content unpublished and your account deactivated:
- Remixes of famous artists without authorization from the label or the original artist
- Cachengue genre
- Dj sets
- Covers that use original music
- Karaoke version that has matches with the original song
- Content that has hate messages within its cover art or music
- Artists who purchase a playlist placement and generates artificial streams
- Artists who add a famous artist's name as a contributing artist
- Artists who add the Spotify ID or the DSP identifier of the famous artist so that his music reaches that profile directly
- Content that infringes copyright using someone else's material (using parts of a song or a complete song. ie, beats with no license or samples)
- Artists that create multiple Basic accounts instead of buying the PRO account.
It is always best to follow our guidelines to prevent the takedown of your releases, receiving strikes, and/or having your account deactivated.
To read more about how to prevent your releases from being rejected, reopened, or taken down click here.