Indiefy considers the following as risky content reserving the rights to distribute the material received in these cases:
- Remixes of famous artists without authorization from the label or the original artist
- Cachengue genre
- Dj sets
- Covers that use original music
- Karaoke tracks without licenses.
- Content that has hate messages within its cover art or music
- Artists who purchase a playlist placement and generate artificial streams
- Artists who add a famous artist's name as a contributing artist
- Artists who add the Spotify ID or the DSP identifier of the famous artist so that his music reaches that profile directly
- Content that infringes copyright using someone else's material (using parts of a song or a complete song. ie, beats with no license or samples)
- Artists that create multiple Basic accounts instead of buying the PRO account.
It is always best to follow these guidelines to prevent rejection, takedowns, receiving strikes, and/or having your account deactivated.
To read more about how to prevent this to happen click here.