Indiefy as a distributor and the stores will not tolerate any misusage of their sites, tools and/or technology.
This includes but is not limited to, uploading releases that are not your own without a license and incurring in artificial streaming.
The following reasons that will get your account frozen:
- Frequently receiving copyright strikes (remember that strikes are accumulative).
- A user with multiple artists who have already accumulated strikes on their own.
- Fraudulent streams that appear within our verification tool and that have been found to be illegitimate.
- Having a release reopened 3 times for the same reason (suspicious artist and copyright infringement) and not sending account verification to reinstate your release to our published catalogue.
- Copyright claims made by third parties or by any store.
If your account is frozen for one of these reasons, there is a verification process that will allow you to dispute this decision and have your service restored. However, if you receive additional strikes, your account can be frozen again indefinitely.
These are the following reasons that will get your account deactivated:
- Uploading leaked or stolen releases
- Use of bots to manipulate streaming numbers
- Activating multiple user accounts with the same artist name.
- Copyright infringement (depending on the number of releases claimed by stores or third parties that prove that their content has been stolen).
If your account has been deactivated for any of these reasons, you do not have the right to dispute this decision and the service will be limited permanently.
What Indiefy intends with these guidelines is to delete risky content that might jeopardize important deals with the stores and also protect our artists and their content.
For more information click here.