There are just some times that it is necessary to part ways with your current music distribution company to move over to one that is a better fit for you.
In this article you will find out all the information you need to make your transition over to Indiefy as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
This is what you need to have at hand once you decide to switch over to Indiefy:
- The ISRC and UPC codes of your releases, since these codes contain your releases' data.
- The identifier number of your music artists profiles like Spotify and Apple Music profiles. For example, Spotify code: 04EBcoLQIMFcGjAA2Og2RI, Apple Music artist code: 1322214276.
- Request the takedown of the songs that are to be migrated (usually it can take 15 to 21 days) and terminate the relationship with the former music distributor (especially if there is a contract).
- Check that the material is no longer published in stores.
- Once all these steps have been followed, your content can be uploaded to your Indiefy profile to start its distribution process.
If you're not distributing your music with Indiefy yet, what are you waiting for?