Spotify for Artists is an analytical tool provided by Spotify to know your audience and monitor the streams of your music.
Besides the analytical tools we provide for you at Indiefy that help you know the demographics of your listeners, Spotify also offers an extra tool that is called Spotify for Artists. This allows you to claim your artist profile once your song(s) have been released on Spotify. You can then easily keep an eye on the statistics of your streams, playlists, and demographics of the listeners.
How can I get access to my own Spotify for artists dashboard?
If you need to claim your own Spotify for artist profile, follow these steps:
1. Simply go to https://artists.spotify.com/.
2. Click on Get Access.
3. Select your type of account (artist/manager or label team member)
4. Log in to your Spotify account
5. You should be able to see the following screen:
6. Click Continue
7. Make sure that your profile information shows up on the screen so you claim the correct profile.
8. Click Next
9. Add your artist name or paste your Spotify artist URl in the search bar.
10. Click on your artist name from the dropdown list
12. Add a social network (Instagram or Twitter)
13. Once you're done with this process, Spotify will send you an email.
14. If information was missing from your Spotify for artists registration application you will receive an email letting you know that you need to resubmit your request.
15. If you followed steps 1 - 12 correctly, you should receive an email with the following message:
If you still need help figuring this out, no problem! You also have the option of viewing this video that will provide you more details about how to claim your Spotify profile and how to navigate through your Spotify for artists dashboard: