I uploaded my release but it's not published. Why did this happen?
According to increasing quality assurance requested by the stores the reviewing criteria of our artists' releases has become more strict, looking into every detail and aspect of the material we receive from hundreds of artists every day.
There are several reasons why a release can be rejected, reopened, or taken down.
The reasons are (but are not limited to):
- Nazi and/or anti-Semitic propaganda.
- Pornographic (explicit and suggestive) audio and cover art.
- Paedophilia and zoophilia (explicit or suggestive) in the cover art.
- Snuff content and sensitive material (such as, but not limited to, wars, famines, COVID).
- Leaked audio that has not yet been uploaded by a famous artist.
- Using the name of a famous artist as a collaborator or a featuring artist to become famous.
- An unauthorized remix of a song that belongs to a famous artist.
- Fraudulent streams and/or the use of bots to increase streams.*
- Duplicated content
- Risky content
- Metadata with misinformation
- Symbols, images or any content that are hurtful and/or encourage hate.
Any other suspicious performance of the artist or user is grounds for their material to be removed without prior notice.
*If your music was taken down due to fraudulent streams and you consider there has been a mistake please fill this form to prove your marketing campaigns and strategies are legitimate.